- SINGLE PRlVATE- 10x 1 = 10 Beds
- SEMI PRIVATE 6 x 2 = 12 Beds
- MALE GENERAL WARD:-1 x 5 = 5 Beds
- FEMALE GENERAL WARD:- 2 x 5 = 10 Beds
- PAEDIATRICS WARD 1-2 x 3 = 6 Beds
- Special Ward 1- 2 x 3 = 6 Beds
- Isolated Ward:- 1 x 2 = 2 Beds
- Labour Ward 1- 2 x 3 = 6 Beds
- Labour Ward 1- 1 x 3 = 3 Beds
- Recovery Room 1- 1 x 3 = 3 Beds
Total number of Bed Strength:- 60 Nos.
Diet provided by the quality dietician free of cost
Total Number of Major Operation Theater :- 2 Nos.
Total Number of Minor Operation Theater:- 1 Nos.
Total Number of Labour Operation Theater:- 1 Nos.
Eye Operation Theater:- 1 Nos.
Total Number of Labour Room:- 1 Nos.
Telemedicine is the use of telecommunication and information technologies in order to provide clinical health care at a distance. It helps eliminate distance barriers and can improve access to medical services that would often not be consistently available in distant rural communities.Formally defined, telemedicine is the use of medical information exchanged from one site to another via electronic communications to improve a patient’s clinical health status. Telemedicine includes a growing variety of applications and services using two-way video, email, smart phones, wireless tools and other forms of telecommunications technology.
- Only hospital in Dhanbad to have Apollo Telemedicine facility
- Having collaboration with JHPIEGO for optimization of quality in obstetrics department.
- Centralize oxygen supply through Vessel
- 24 hours pharmacy and 24X7 home delivery facility
- 24 hours diagnostic and home collection facility.
- 24 hours ambulatory services
- 24 hrs. cafeteria
- 24 hrs. generator facility
- Nursing station for quick services
- All bio-Medical waste Management norms are followed