Guideline for Insured Patients
In case of a planned admission, to avail insurance coverage from your insurance company, the following steps can be followed.
- Check with our Dept of Insurance Patients Services if your insurance provider is recognized by our hospital for insurance covered treatment.
- If your company is listed, you may contact us directly from your home and seek an issue of Cashless form by mail to our Insurance Patients Service office Desk.
- Once our office confirms the receipt of Cashless Treatment from your insurance provider you can avail insurance covered treatment at our hospital.
- In cases where the Insurance Patients service department contacts your insurance company (provided they are in our panel) for cashless Treatment on your behalf, your claim to avail insurance covered treatment will depend upon your insurance company’s response and the hospital will not be responsible for any delay on their part. We will not entertain any cashless Service at the time of discharge and in case of delayed response from Insurance Company you are required to make appropriate deposit to the hospital and if the delay extends to your discharge date you will need to make full payment to the hospital. The hospital will issue a refund of your deposit, subject to receipt of approval of cashless treatment from your insurance company. In cases where the approval is delayed or not received at the hospital, you can claim a refund directly from your insurance provider. However refund will be subject to their discretion.
- Any hospital charges not covered by your insurance provider must be paid to the hospital.
This happens mostly in a medical emergency. Most of the international insurance companies provide an option for contact in case of medical emergency. Please note that provision of emergency contact details by any insurance company does not entail an insurance covered treatment at our hospital and it is strictly based on our arrangement with your insurance provider. However you will be provided all required medical care at our hospital and you can continue your treatment after paying the required deposit to the hospital.
List of TPA
- Rastriya Swastha Bima Yozna
- DGMS (Deputy General Mines Safety)
- CMRI (Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research)
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Star Health
- Medicare TPA
- Bajaj Allianz
- Dedicated Health Care
- Ericson TPA Healthcare
- MD India Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Safeway Mediclaim Services
- Cigna TTK Healthcare TPA Ltd.
- Vidal Healthcare TPA
- HDFC Ergo Healthcare
- Cholamandalam TPA
- Family Health Plan Insurance TPA Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Health India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Mediassist TPA